Sunday, June 15, 2008

8

glory in exchange for effort
ive gotten dismay in exchange for my crop
my seed
has been spread needlessly to nobodies
but my hands cant grasp eternity
because gloves fit much better in colder weather
and snow falls upon our backs
only when we are looking for the sun to shine
upon the stone paths that we frequent
turning stones over
to sunbathe each surface equally
pulling back my hands to the brink
as the bowstring on this device begins to tighten
and prepare for the let go of its life.
your skull will be beneath the head of this arrow
and the blast will equal the big bang
splitting your skull into fragments
your bone will become shrapnel
and your cortex will be come a trojan horse
passing you through the hospital
back into my fucking heart
where you will never ever leave me alone.

2 comments:

Jerzanka said...

"because gloves fit much better in colder weather
and snow falls upon our backs"- I think these are my favourite verses...

United By Fate said...

thanks for reading itt!