Thursday, August 14, 2008

23

Sunstorms and sandblasts
Sunstorms and sandblasts
get ready to be strapped to the earth
because I've got chains of Eden
which I'm prepared to share with you.
These will keep you amongst the sandstorm
burn the skin on your back
you'll be fucking naked from thus far
on your knee's begging your savior for salvation
with seed.

To the beat of Heavens drum
Babylon calls will immerse you amongst ivy
behind every door you open, you find riches
and I follow behind
to meet the traps you've laid
that irrefutable stench
I find it intoxicating
engulfing like the seven sea's
these past few years
all add to fucking nothing
you've learned nothing
and I've learned to much to recount
too much to reform into sentences
without a second glance at the books i've read
I can hardly tell your still among our race
with all the lie's youve spit

No comments: