Wednesday, January 21, 2009

34

i fucking hate anger, I hate rage
I fall victim to whims and enjoyment from succubi
my hands are frail, chapped, and colder then
Shiva's snatch
come warm me, come inform me.
dont tread on the tracks on my back
with promise of something real
and dreams of something tolerable
who breaks the camels back breaks the politicians stride
manhole and broken smiles
dont forget that i've treated it well
the small egg you've given me to nourish
a trial perhaps
but dont greet the hellish ghouls
that you see when you look in the mirror
with the same prowess you let me enjoy
i'll stone your god and follow up the bombardment
with a cigarette cloaked in cocaine
how does it fucking feel
worthless and probably wishing you had done things a different way.
well I dont fucking care anymore
because we spend out whole lives digging out own graves with our own toes
and the dirt in my nails I could sell to ancient settlers
tell them its gold
tell you its your lifeline
tell you its the last chance youll have to keep a piece of me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. this is amazing. i love this.

random, but are you living in boston again?

Sarah said...

508-776-4142

i feel weird posting my number though. let me know you got it....i'll delete this after.

facebook is still CREEPY.