Saturday, March 28, 2009

41

crush crustacean bodies along shorelines
create the earth beneath your feet
and rip the existence from a creature
just to feel the strength of a god
we play this game with our faces to the sky
beautiful wrenching sound amongst
our palms are we hold index finger to index finger
I cant feel my own regrets
I can feel the skin slip off your bones
i've collected so many teeth
i've harbored my regrets in every person I cross
the environment is breathing with my hatred
every chance, a certainty
your faith is my crutch
as I cross oceans of beliefs and dreams
just to shattered the ignorance you try to personify
give him life
give him legend
give him fiction
give him reality
but what good do these do for a dead man
give me life
give me legend
give me fiction
give me death.

No comments: